Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

How to build a static 35mm adapter

How to build a static 35mm adapter Tube. Duration : 6.68 Mins.


This is the way I build my own 35mm adapter. This device is used to control a short dept-of-field to give the video a film-look like. Leave your comments. I Hope you like the footage at the end. *SORRY for my pronunciation in "Focusing screen"..hahaha Parts: 1.- 35mm photographic lens (Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Minolta, etc...) 2.- Rear lens cover from the 35mm lens 3.- UV rings with no glass (a lot!) 4.- Focus screen (maybe the best and easier to get is Canon Ee-a) 5.- 10 X Macro lens (Achormat or HD work best) 6.- Stepdown ring for your camcorder diammeter ( I used a 58mm to 43mm) 7.- Camcorder with manual focus (any brand and model should work) 8.- A lot of light!!! ( all adapters have light loss) VIbrating adapter version tutorial here: Part 1: www.youtube.com Part 2: www.youtube.com My footage: 1.- www.youtube.com 2.- www.youtube.com 3.- www.youtube.com

Tags: DIY, 35mm, adapter, DOF, film-look, camcorder, canon, brevis35, lotus35, depth, field, nikon, pentax, minolta, red, camera, shallow, static, vibrating

No comments:

Post a Comment