Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Canon XH-A1 Native Footage

Canon XH-A1 Native Footage Tube. Duration : 4.97 Mins.


This is some of the footage I have shot with my Canon XH A1 HDV camera. All footage is shot using native gamma, manual control, 24p, and no 35mm adapter (although I'm looking forward to getting my M2). For many of the shots I over exposed just a little to bring out the color. No color corection done in post, except for the shots where I use the limit effect (black, white, and yellow). Edited with Final Cut Pro on a Mac G5 Quad 3.0 Ghz, 2 GB RAM. Sorry for the camera shake, I didn't have a tripod. Song is "Smell of Yellow and Black" by Code Seven.

Keywords: Canon, xh, a1, xh-a1, redrock, m2, footage, camera, hvx200, xl, h1, g1, film, short, code, seven, expose, xh-a1s, negative, fill, nashville, tennessee, ducks, 7d, t2i, letus, brevis, sgpro

No comments:

Post a Comment